Wednesday 13 May 2015

Rich Homie Quan Spits Some Offensive Rape Lyrics In Leaked Recor

Rich Homie Quan raps some rather offensive lyrics on a new leaked record.




Apparently Rich Homie Quan didn’t learn anything from Rick Ross’ 2013 “U.O.E.N.O.” debacle. In a new song that leaked online recently titled “I Made It Questionable”, Rich Homie Quan can be heard rapping some extremely offensive lyrics about raping a girl in detail.
Quan raps on the track:
“Don’t want your ho, just want that cookie from her/She tried to resist so I took it from her/How you gonna tell me no/You must not know who I am/Even if I’m on the road I see what's goin’ on cause you know I got cameras/ I don’t know no questions but I know the answers/I throw these black fists just like a panther.”
It makes sense as for why this track was never supposed to see the light of day, but it did and the fact that Quan even thought of these bars and took them to the booth is troubling in itself. However, I truly believe this is a bad case of lyrics gone wrong and not Quan’s actual intentions.
Listen to it here:
http://www.audiomack.com/song/cec-ill/i-made-it-questionable-lyrics-1?follow

Tags: Rich Homie Quan, rape, Lyrics, leaked song

No comments:

Post a Comment