Monday 25 May 2015

Kenny Kunene's book to reveal all

South Africa’s self-proclaimed sushi king, Kenny Kunene is writing a tell-all book and he plans on airing his dirty laundry which includes affairs with Sophie Ndaba and radio host Zama Ngcobo.
Sunday Sun reports that Kunene had dated the two celebs when he was still married to his ex-wife Mathato and he told the publication that he regrets his decision.
“I have dated more celebs than it takes to fill a Quantum. But two of these women [Ndaba and Ngcobo] gave me the greatest regrets of my life! Both of them have done bad things – specific things and they know it. But I’ve forgiven them” he reportedly told the paper.
Kunene also told the paper that dating Ndaba was a quite a mission.
“I can’t believe I dated Sophie Ndaba. I just can’t believe that. It was a very tight relationship. I don’t want to go into the serious stuff. That’s one of my biggest regrets,” Kunene said as quoted by the publication.
The businessman and former politician would not go into more detail as his tell-all book would dig deeper.
Ndaba and Ngcobo were contacted by the publication and both were not happy about Kunene’s comments about them and believe it’s a ploy for him to sell his upcoming book.
“I don’t want to open up dialogue, because it’s simple – the guy is trying to sell his book by tarnishing my name,” Ndaba told Sunday Sun.
“I’m disappointed that a guy I respected would stoop so low. Kenny is on the edge of his last branch – for him now it’s a make or break situation,” the businesswoman continued.
“I don’t want to entertain him or comment on his remarks,” Ngcobo reportedly told the publication.
Kunene plans on publishing his book in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment